ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Wacom Intuos pen not working with Premiere CC 2015

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yolanda LiouWacom Intuos pen not working with Premiere CC 2015
by on Jul 1, 2016 at 2:18:17 pm

Hi there,

I hope someone can help with the problem I am having.
I'm using a Wacom Intuos pen and touch, small CTH-480, and the operating system is Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
In adobe Premiere CC 2015, the tablet is not working correctly.
For example, the screen seems to corrupt when I interact with certain functions using the pen. When I use the mouse for the same action, it is fine.
So it seems the source of the problem is the pen.
Does anyone know of any known issues with this product running on Mac OS X and experiencing the same problem?
I need to use the pen but it's proving dysfunctional and I urgently need a solution.
Any help is much appreciated.
Many thanks.

Yolanda

Return to posts index

Justin GoudreauRe: Wacom Intuos pen not working with Premiere CC 2015
by on Oct 13, 2016 at 7:37:06 pm

I'm having issues too with my tablet and Premiere CC15. Are you still having issues? In the motion panel, I try to adjust numerical values by click sliding over the number and it won't work. The mouse works fine. For example to change Position, Scale, Rotation any numbers no longer allow me to use my stylus and wacom tablet.

Return to posts index

Yolanda LiouRe: Wacom Intuos pen not working with Premiere CC 2015
by on Oct 13, 2016 at 8:07:02 pm

Hi Justin,

Try this, I got this from the customer support

Regarding Wacom Intuos Pen&Touch CTH-480 tablet malfunction with Adobe Premiere CC 2015 and Pages software issue, let me ask you kindly to follow the stpes below and let me know, if it helps to solve the issue.

1. Remove Settings of Wacom Tablet,

Using “Go” access the Application folder > select the Wacom folder > select and run the Wacom File Utility > once open click on the radio button for All Users in the Preferences section at the top > then click the Remove button.

2. Reset Adobe Premiere CC 2015 settings >>> check http://www.adobe.com

or,

To open the Preferences dialog box, choose Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Premiere Pro > Preferences (Mac OS), and select the category of preferences you want to change.
To restore default preference settings, hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.
To restore default preference settings and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option key when the splash screen appears.
Remove/Reset settings of Software Pages and re-open the software in order to test it. Also, you can contact Software Developer and check if the software supports Wacom tablets.

the link for downloading the driver,
http://downloadeu.wacom.com/pub/Mac/WacomTablet_6.3.15-3.dmg

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]