ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Can premiere match resolve in color grading now with his new features in lumetri?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Iury TelesCan premiere match resolve in color grading now with his new features in lumetri?
by on Jun 30, 2016 at 2:02:05 am

work with resolve is very good, the problem is the workflow between premiere, resolve and after effects.

What kind of jobs resolve is realy necessary?

i am thinking about leave resolve and use premiere for grading too, i like to use resolve is very good do grade but the roadtrip its a problem.

You guys use resolve, premiere, after effects, how is yours roadtrip?

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Can premiere match resolve in color grading now with his new features in lumetri?
by on Jun 30, 2016 at 4:00:55 am

Can Premiere match Resolve in grading? No.

Resolve has better comparison functions between versions and clips. It also has way easier color management tools on a project and per clip basis. Resolve has better secondary color correctors with better trackable masks. Resolve has better monitoring options. Resolve has way better proxy options. And so on and so on.

That said, if you can do everything you need in Premiere then there's no reason to use Resolve if you don't need the features it has.

Return to posts index

Iury TelesRe: Can premiere match resolve in color grading now with his new features in lumetri?
by on Jun 30, 2016 at 4:03:49 am

great, can u tell me about your workflow in video editing? what aplications you use?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]