ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

The Source File's Video Stream is Not Compatible with this Preset.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cameron DozierThe Source File's Video Stream is Not Compatible with this Preset.
by on Jun 28, 2016 at 9:08:42 pm

Hi.

I have 6 sequences made with Prores 422 HQ video files. They are all very similar in structure and use the same graphic/music assets, and the footage all comes from the same roll. 5 of the sequences export perfectly when I select "Match Source," as a preset. 1 of them doesn't, and gives me this error, "The source file's video stream is not compatible with this preset."

Like I said, same file type for the footage for the other sequences, comes from the same role, uses the same graphic and music assets, uses the same sequence settings, but this sequence will not export as a rewrap. I tried changing destinations, didn't work. I tired exporting an Mp4, but it cut the export in half, the second half of my video was black. ???

What is happening here, why can't I export this thing? If you feel inclined to make a smug or rude comment regarding your knowledge vs my knowledge, please refrain from answering this post, I am just looking for help solving this specific problem, not a vent session. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: The Source File's Video Stream is Not Compatible with this Preset.
by on Jun 28, 2016 at 9:45:45 pm

I'm wondering about a corrupt file in the problem timeline. But I'd first try duplicating a good timeline, renaming it and using it instead.

And if you recently updated to the newest PP version, try using the older one. Hope you still have it!

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]