ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Millions of articles on how to turn off Welcome Screen, not ONE on how to turn it back on

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke SwedenMillions of articles on how to turn off Welcome Screen, not ONE on how to turn it back on
by on Jun 22, 2016 at 11:58:14 pm

I'm one of the few idiots who actually likes the welcome screen (NOT the Splash screen) on startup. Yesterday, for some reason, it reverted back to a previous style, so I checked "Turn off welcome screen", hoping the newer version would come back.

Now, Premiere Pro immediately starts with the last project I was working on, even if I close the project before exiting PPro. I want the welcome screen back, even the new "old" style will do, but there are nothing but short articles and videos on how to turn it off, not on.

I promise this is the last STUPID post I will put up here. Anybody?

Return to posts index

Trent HappelRe: Millions of articles on how to turn off Welcome Screen, not ONE on how to turn it back on
by on Jun 23, 2016 at 12:30:06 am

Go to Preferences > General > At Startup (top of list) and set to Show Start Screen.

Trent Happel
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Millions of articles on how to turn off Welcome Screen, not ONE on how to turn it back on
by on Jun 23, 2016 at 1:46:45 am

How did I not see that!!!!??!!!!

A million thanks, Trent!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]