ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CS6 + Mbox Pro = MAJOR AUDIO ISSUES

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Avital OehlerPremiere Pro CS6 + Mbox Pro = MAJOR AUDIO ISSUES
by on Jun 13, 2016 at 5:06:56 pm

Been trying to use premiere with mbox, to no avail.... Relegated to using my computer speakers when editing, and this sucks!

Here's what happens:
When I turn on premiere pro, the speakers make a pop sound, as if the program is arming them to be used. The audio is pushed through the speakers. However, when I click on any other window within the program, the sound is totally lost. Nothing coming out of the speakers.

I have set up the audio hardware and output mapping as system default or Mbox pro, both of which will push the audio through the Mbox for about a minute, then nothing.

Also, when I quit out of premiere pro (because that's better than taking a hammer to the computer!...) and open up iTunes to listen to music, no audio comes out of the speakers. I check that the sound is still being pushed out of mbox pro in system prefs, it is, yet no sound.

I have also found that premiere adds an "aggregate device" on my sound options in system preferences on my computer.

Here are my computer specs:
OS C El Capitan 10.11.5
Mac mini (Late 2012)
2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Premiere Pro 6.0.5

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]