ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Dynamic Link from Premiere pro to After Effects not working for Dng image sequence

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rathish KumarDynamic Link from Premiere pro to After Effects not working for Dng image sequence
by on Jun 10, 2016 at 10:37:41 am

I had been working on DNG image sequence, completed all my edits in Adobe premiere pro and wanted add some effects and few tweak's in Adobe after effects, I tried to use dynamic link in premiere pro to open the sequence in after effects, but after effects is not recognizing as sequence, it just imports one image(i.e. first image of the sequence), please can any one help me in resolving this issue.

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: Dynamic Link from Premiere pro to After Effects not working for Dng image sequence
by on Jun 10, 2016 at 3:08:06 pm

Hi,

So when Premiere creates the dynamic link...

it is only passing the first frame to AE? What do you see in your AE Project panel?

hmmmm.....

A work around would be...

simply create an AE Project...

Create a comp at your working resolution in PPro....

select your items from the PPro timeline....

Copy...

switch to AE

Paste into the sequence you created...

do your work and render a new media file for use in Ppro...

OR

you should be able to import that COMP from AE back to PPro....and run the Dynmaic link that way...

My guess is that it's probably going to be heavy and slow thru dynamic link...

Probably better to render and output from AE and import the render to Ppro.

don't forget...if you make a .mov from AE...you can check "include Project link" in the "Output Module" settings...

this will allow you to jump right back to the AE Project/comp with Edit Original in Ppro.

HTH

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX
Let's Connect on Linkedin
Examples: Retail Automotive Motion Graphics Spots
Example: Customer Facing Explainer Video
Example: Infotainment & Package editorial

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]