ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Distortion/glitch transition plug in

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Benne TeloDistortion/glitch transition plug in
by on Jun 9, 2016 at 1:11:15 am

Hello, does any one know wich transition plug in was used in this videos besides digieffects damage and universe glitch transitions?

here are the links, it would be a huge help if anyone could identify this plugins

1-

2-

3-

4-

Return to posts index

David GoodwinRe: Distortion/glitch transition plug in
by on Jun 9, 2016 at 12:02:13 pm

I don't know if this is the same but if you're looking for bad video distrotion effects try here? Did a quick Google:
http://www.digieffects.com/products/damage

Return to posts index

Benne TeloRe: Distortion/glitch transition plug in
by on Jun 9, 2016 at 2:13:47 pm

Yes, thank you but you didn't read the post. that effect was the first thing i mentioned.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 13, 2016 at 1:32:54 am

bump....

Return to posts index

by on Jun 15, 2016 at 2:55:34 pm

bump bump

Return to posts index

Gabe GraceRe: Distortion/glitch transition plug in
by on Jun 16, 2016 at 7:34:21 am

So, for the most part the transition appears to be not so much a transition, but an effect done with something like Video Copilot's Twitch plugin for After Effects. That said, Film Impact's Transition Pack 1 has a decent, if not mind blowing, glitch transition in it. It's not nearly as good as shown in those video clips, but could be worse.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 16, 2016 at 1:53:49 pm

Oh how could i forget Film Impact's Transitions but I have them all and it's not what i'm looking for and I know for a fact twitch was not used

Return to posts index

Gabe GraceRe: Distortion/glitch transition plug in
by on Jun 16, 2016 at 10:09:17 pm

In that case, and I doubt it's this, the only other thing I can think of that it could be would be a combination of stock glitch footage and displacement map in After Effects. But I've found that doesn't quite give the same results (from my experience at least).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]