ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Adjusting multiple channels of audio at once and prepping split tracks or stems ?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rosie WalunasAdjusting multiple channels of audio at once and prepping split tracks or stems ?
by on Mar 23, 2016 at 7:00:17 pm

Hi. I'm getting into Premiere and coming form an Avid background.

Is it possible to adjust multiple channels (or tracks) of audio at once, while adding keyframes? For example, in Avid, I would "gang" several audio channels, boost the audio by 6 db, and all the ganged channels would be 6 db. The only way I can see to do this is to work in the timeline and Apply Gain to the tracks, copy and paste within the timeline, or do this for every individual channel within the Audio Clip Mixer. Is this the case?

(I watched this video by Walter Biscardi: https://vimeo.com/28888756 but didn't know if things had changed since it was created.)

Similarly, if I need to pan certain tracks Left and certain tracks Right to output a stereo split file, do I have to pan Left or Right for every individual track, or is there a way to pan multi tracks at once?

3. Besides a stereo L/R split export, how can I export a timeline with more than two split tracks - video with stems exported as individual audio channels? In Avid, I made a "direct out" export and that was that.

Thanks everyone!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]