ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Accedentaly closed Sequence. What should I do?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Oskar GustavssonAccedentaly closed Sequence. What should I do?
by on Nov 13, 2015 at 8:25:22 pm

Hi I'm new to the forum because i'm in need of help. I this is posted on the worng board I woudl highly aprricate you telling me where i should put it.I would'nt consider myself extremly experienced with Premiere Pro. But I edited a shortfilm for a school project. I have put many hours into the editing of it but today when I had edited for around 2 hours i realsied that the window had frozen, but everything else in the program worked. I decide to press "Program Sequence" above the window and press close. Suddenly the workspace was empty and the window aswell. I got surprised put thought that i should restart the program. Then it asked if i wanted to "Save the changes" and to not lose anythigng i had worked on the last 3 hours i pressed Save. When i reopened it was'nt frozen but the workspace was still empty. What should i do or am i screwed?

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Accedentaly closed Sequence. What should I do?
by on Nov 14, 2015 at 10:23:22 am

You can reset your workspace under the window-menu.

Return to posts index

Jon FrostRe: Accedentaly closed Sequence. What should I do?
by on Nov 14, 2015 at 9:38:24 pm

Remember to "Save Early and Often" I tend to save more often than my Auto Save setting in PPro.

Jon Frost
Easthampton MA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]