ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Live Text Template Issues. Unable to change text in Premiere from After Effects.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jake FraderPremiere Live Text Template Issues. Unable to change text in Premiere from After Effects.
by on Sep 29, 2015 at 4:07:43 pm

I am currently working for a client incorporating After Effects graphics into Adobe Premiere and am having issues using the Live Text Template in Premiere and changing the text of specific After Affects graphics in Premiere. This has never happened to me before and I am quite perplexed. I have the most recent update of the Adobe Cloud. Every time I import the after effects graphics into Premiere and go to Effect Controls to change the text, there is no option for me to change the text.

Has anyone else had this issue and have thoughts as to why I am unable to adjust the text? The motion graphics person says that it is working for him and his colleague. He is working in cc2014 and I am working with cc2015. Could this be the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a time sensitive project.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]