ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

replace footage in time line with footage in project?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Paulreplace footage in time line with footage in project?
by on Jul 9, 2015 at 10:59:41 am

so i have some footage in my time line but that footage has a logo on it / corner bug.

now here is my plan: create a new sequence with that footage, duplicate the footage so that it exists on two tracks and blur out that logo and then crop that area.
then i just SOMEHOW tell adobe premiere: hey that footage that's already edited in the main time - replace that thing with the sequence I've just created.

Is that somehow possible?

I am just asking out of curiosity because now you could tell me: HEY why don't you just do those steps above in the main time line- that would do the trick. I know it would but still I would love to know for other future needs.
Also my footage on the time line already has transitions on it. If I put stuff on top of it I will also have ot readd the transitions.

Return to posts index

Daniel WaldronRe: replace footage in time line with footage in project?
by on Jul 9, 2015 at 6:05:18 pm

Open your new sequence with the blurred and scaled clip in the source monitor (command+double click), then right click the clip you want to replace in timeline and select "Replace with Clip from Source Monitor". If you don't need to set any in or out points, you could always just select the sequence in the project panel and then right click the clip in your timeline and select "Replace with Clip from Bin".

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]