ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Macbook Pro Retina 2014 Top Spec - Premiere Pro CC Graphics Card Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacob GrozotisMacbook Pro Retina 2014 Top Spec - Premiere Pro CC Graphics Card Issue
by on Apr 27, 2015 at 12:57:59 pm

For 12 months I have been having graphics card issues which all started on my 2011 MBP, which Apple replaced 12 months ago. I Then got a new shiny, 2013 highest end retina macbook pro from apple, in which after a couple of weeks had the exact same graphics issue. As soon as I start working in Premiere Pro with my 1080P DSLR footage, once the fans get up high, then the graphic colour hologram like start pooping on my screen. Now I got that retina replaced as I alerted apple about it, now they have given me the highest end 2014 model, and guess what? The problem is twice as bad.

I think it's definitely got something to do with the Apple software. It's weird though, because on the rare occasion, the graphic poop will show up on my screen when I am on Youtube (only once in a blue moon it does that) - it does it every single time 15-20 mins into editing with Premiere Pro, once the fans get hot. I can click on the graphics poop and it makes it disappear, which is weird, maybe that proves it software issue?

I don't know, but this problem has caused me to go through two of apples most powerful laptops, 60 phone calls to Apple, 1 investigation lodged to the Apple Engineers (the people who are above the Senior Apple Care Advisors) - Nothing seems to fix it, and I haven't been able to create any more intriguing films on my laptop because Premiere Pro CC just brings up all the graphics poop.

Does anyone know what causes this exactly? How do I fix it?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved