ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

DeNoiser and rendering

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul DoughertyDeNoiser and rendering
by on Apr 22, 2015 at 4:01:28 pm

I'm pleased to report that the DeNoiser is amazing. I was given the lowest audio I'vc ever seen and after boosting 35db(!) the DeNoiser filter has done an amazing job fixing this hiss. I have these follow-on questions…

1) Though I think I applied the DeNoiser effect the same way throughout the fx icon on the audio tracks in the TL is sometimes purple and other times green, why? It doesn't seem to be related to audio rendering

2) When I use the Render Audio command under the Seq menu, regardless of what I have selected or marked (in/out) the seq starts playing from the top, though the beg has not been marked or selected. After it plays through, I don't see any visual feedback in the TL that shows what has been audio rendered and what part has not. What am I missing?

3) For the most part DeNoiser seems to work in real time which is good but does add to confusion

Thanks for in advance for any help

I think I've sorted the pan problem I posted earlier, which I'll describe once I make my deadline.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved