ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Text looks blurry after render

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brenden Younan
Text looks blurry after render
on Jan 20, 2015 at 8:08:25 am

Hello,

I capture some video from TV and edit and place some text over it of my youtube name. The video settings are PAL widescreen.
I place a title over my video using square pixels, then when I render it looks blurry and horrible. Any idea why? I have sample if the "issue" below.

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
Re: Text looks blurry after render
on Jan 22, 2015 at 7:41:38 pm

Please provide more details in your video settings. What size is the screen? 720x480, 1280x720, 1920x1080, for example. Also how big is the raster of the file you are playing back? What is the bit rate? What is the codec?

Return to posts index

Brenden Younan
on Jan 23, 2015 at 1:44:38 am

Hello and thanks for the reply.

The video aspect ratio is 720X576 widescreen MPEG2. I export using the same source settings expect I change the codec/format to h.264 for youtube upload.

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Jan 23, 2015 at 11:27:33 pm

What size is your playback? (The screen capture image.) Screen-image-size is whatever is baked into the file. It might look great at 100%. You might be looking at 133% or something, so first, be sure you are looking at the screen in 100%, which in QuickTime is CMD-1. Or you can go to VIEW > Actual Size.

[Brenden Younan] "I export using the same source settings expect I change the codec/format to h.264 for youtube upload."

Maybe. Maybe not. The quality is not so much in the codec itself as in the bit rate.

We want to be sure you are not lowering the bit rate and screening a picture size greater than 100%.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]