ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Video In Video Sync

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mandy Taylor
Video In Video Sync
on Jan 19, 2015 at 12:34:35 pm

I'm a newbie to Premiere Pro CS6 so bare with me. I do alot of side by side choreography video comparisons of dance cover groups performing the exact same dance next to the original artist. I know how to sync the music but sometimes when the audio is in sync, the dance moves are off. Is this a frame rate issue? Now I have been able to sync with two different frame rates but i'm looking for a better method to use. The video below is one my creations and the dancers are all in sync with each other and the music. Hope you can help and thank you.

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Video In Video Sync
on Jan 19, 2015 at 2:16:53 pm

[Mandy Taylor] "Is this a frame rate issue?"

Could it be a dancer issue?

Return to posts index

Mandy Taylor
on Jan 19, 2015 at 8:05:09 pm

HA! It could be Ms Mandy, it could be.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Jan 20, 2015 at 4:54:17 pm

Usually if you have an issue the audio will drift out of sync from the video. You don't have that?
It could be just a little delay to your recording device. Looks like you are a ways away. Where is the audio being played from? You may just have to adjust visually to get the correct sync. You could get a direct line from the audio playback to your camera, or move the playback closer to the camera.
Good Luck!
TC

Return to posts index

Mandy Taylor
on Jan 23, 2015 at 11:48:01 am

Thank you for the reply and sorry for the long delay. To answer your question I don't record any of the videos. I do a simple search on youtube for the cover dance and put the videos side by side and sync them in premiere pro.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]