ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Batch trimming

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elliot WeissBatch trimming
by on Dec 5, 2014 at 3:07:57 pm

Hi there - this is probably a unique problem but thought I'd pose the question. If someone wanted to batch export a large quantity of clips, but change the in/out point for each clip, is that possible? For instance, say I was given 400 pieces of ProRes video. For reasons not worth mentioning, the first 4 seconds and the last 4 seconds need to be trimmed out. No other edits are needed on these clips but going through all 400 and doing this manually will really suck.

Food for thought. If anyone knows a solution to this, please share. I have not found this function in Adobe or any other product for that matter.

Return to posts index

Richard HerdRe: Batch trimming
by on Dec 5, 2014 at 5:42:51 pm

This is probably not a basics question. You might want to ask in the other forums. (Don't forget After Effects forums, either.)

Good luck :)

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: Batch trimming
by on Dec 7, 2014 at 1:06:31 am

Trimming all clips at once can only be done on the timeline.
Select Trim tool, then select all the clips in the timeline: now trim the clips.

Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Daniel JakistamRe: Batch trimming
by on Oct 10, 2015 at 11:21:07 am

Have the same question. I cant trim all in the same time. When I select all it trims only one. Do I have to hold shift of ctrl or else to trim it all? I tried different combinations and cant figure out how to do this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved