ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Whats the best video card for Adobe Premeire if you are on a budget?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael GordonWhats the best video card for Adobe Premeire if you are on a budget?
by on Dec 1, 2014 at 4:13:26 pm

I built a brand new editing machine and can decide what is the best video card if you are on a budget under $250. AMD or NVIDA Geforce?
I want to take advantage of cyber monday. I edit in Adobe Premiere.

Return to posts index

Richard HerdRe: Whats the best video card for Adobe Premeire if you are on a budget?
by on Dec 1, 2014 at 6:59:51 pm

Honestly, that's ridiculously low money. I run low-end equipment, and I have 2 AMD FirePro D300 which cost about $700 each, so that $1400 in GPU. ;) $250 is such low dough that there is not much to worry about.

Return to posts index

Michael GordonRichard not all of us are Mr moneybags :) lol
by on Dec 1, 2014 at 8:05:52 pm

Plus having those 2 Firepro cards is overkill for Adobe Premiere and a waste of money. I edited a feature film on my i5 512mb video card iMac so a 3gb card will do just fine for now.

Return to posts index

Richard HerdRe: Richard not all of us are Mr moneybags :) lol
by on Dec 1, 2014 at 9:51:27 pm

Sorry if I offended.

Return to posts index

Michael GordonRe: Richard not all of us are Mr moneybags :) lol
by on Dec 1, 2014 at 11:51:36 pm

Its all good, I got the XFS R9 280X 3gb card FOR $220 on sale.

Return to posts index

Jeff PuleraRe: Whats the best video card for Adobe Premeire if you are on a budget?
by on Dec 1, 2014 at 7:20:34 pm

GeForce GTX 760 (from various vendors)

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Sergio LelevierRe: Whats the best video card for Adobe Premeire if you are on a budget?
by on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:10:11 pm

Instead of starting a new post, I'll continue here. I'm new to PP CC. I use an iMac with 8GB RAM and a AMD Radeon HD 6970M 1024 MB. I edit H.264 video with very little problems, sometimes clips hang when opening on source window but the AVCHD clips struggle a lot, and transcoding takes a long time. Any recommendations on the Graphics Card and RAM?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]