ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premier won't save my project!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Becka Rebert
Premier won't save my project!!!
on Apr 3, 2012 at 2:36:26 pm

Hi,

I am working on a project using the dynamic link between Premier Pro and After Effects. Recently whenever I try to make a change in Premier it will work fine until I try to save it. The save status bar will come up, but it does not indicate that anything is happening. I've tried save as and still nothing. It acts like it's frozen, but it'll allow me to exit out of the save window and make changes. I've checked the scratch disks to make sure everything was fine, but that didn't seem to be the problem either. Any advice/ help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Beckers

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Premier won't save my project!!!
on Apr 6, 2012 at 11:39:51 pm

What do you expect to happen other than the progress bar, which you say that you see?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
product manager, professional video software
After Effects team blog
Premiere Pro team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Simon Bertheux
Re: Premier won't save my project!!!
on Aug 8, 2014 at 2:12:22 pm

Hi Beckers,

I am having the same problem with saving my project. also my project freezes up and premiere wont react forcing me to quit it.
did you find out what the problem is already? otherwise would any body else know what i could do?

thanx.
Simon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]