ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Working with Stills, setting defualt duration and restrain size, possible with AP mac?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay Levi
Working with Stills, setting defualt duration and restrain size, possible with AP mac?
on Sep 18, 2011 at 1:29:22 pm

Adobe 5.5 macosx here

I want to batch import a few hundred photos that are in several formats and sizes,
I had them in chronological order by date, dragged them into a bin i created in my Project, and went to Preferences, General default still image duration and changed it to 75 frames but this did nothing.

what i want to do is place the clips in the time line with default duration and transitions already set, including resizing the photos to fir the frame of the project, none of this works for me so far

My goal for this biography again is:
project 1080p PAL
Batch import stills (multi formats, sizes)
Set default still images to 4 seconds
Set up default transition to be cross resolve etc at 2 seconds
drag the stills into the time line, add markers, titles, dvd chapters later and go

possible?

Return to posts index

Carl Schuurbiers
Re: Working with Stills, setting defualt duration and restrain size, possible with AP mac?
on Sep 18, 2011 at 2:17:27 pm

Jay,
Try this tutorial:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/no-stupid-questions-with-colin-smith/dynamic-slid...

Carl.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Working with Stills, setting defualt duration and restrain size, possible with AP mac?
on Sep 18, 2011 at 2:56:01 pm

> I want to batch import a few hundred photos that are in several formats and sizes,
I had them in chronological order by date, dragged them into a bin i created in my Project, and went to Preferences, General default still image duration and changed it to 75 frames but this did nothing.

That preference sets the default for items imported after you set the preference. It doesn't affect items that have already been imported. See this page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
on Sep 18, 2011 at 8:03:05 pm

Select all the stills in the Project bin and go to Clip - Speed/Duration. Set the desired Duration for the stills.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Jay Levi
on Sep 20, 2011 at 12:11:01 pm

thank you a very much, i had no chance to search the manual so your all so kind for taking the time for something simple

thanks again
JL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]