ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CC - DNxHD mxf op1 cant play audio and video at the same time

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jakub FrišoPremiere Pro CC - DNxHD mxf op1 cant play audio and video at the same time
by on Jun 8, 2016 at 5:13:20 am

Hello guys, yesterday I was going to edit some footage that I have transcoded from AVC-HD footage to DNxHD through Adobe Prelude and Media Encoder. It was no issue to playback interviews in Prelude while organizing footage but after I have linked whole Prelude project to Premiere, Premiere can't play those files...
More specifically - it can play audio and video for about 3 seconds and than audio just stops and there is only video remaining BUT if I turn off video layer in timeline it can play audio again with no problem but the things is I dont have video reference ...
Please could you explain me what might be a problem with Premiere Pro ? I'm really confused because transcoded footage played out absolutely smoothly in Prelude but not in Premiere... (both monitor and timeline)

Return to posts index

Peter FerlingRe: Premiere Pro CC - DNxHD mxf op1 cant play audio and video at the same time
by on Jun 8, 2016 at 12:54:09 pm

In PPro, check the sequence settings, make sure they match the media. (Alternatively, you could right click on a clip in the bin, choose "new sequence from clip". Then open and play that sequence).

Return to posts index

Yair BartalRe: Premiere Pro CC - DNxHD mxf op1 cant play audio and video at the same time
by on Jun 8, 2016 at 1:50:31 pm

I had a similar problem.
Solved by deleting both "Media Cache" and "Media Cache Files" folders which by default are on a PC under:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]