ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Just upgraded to El Capitan / CC 2015 and now Ppro doesn't find my video Plug-Ins

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Herb SevushJust upgraded to El Capitan / CC 2015 and now Ppro doesn't find my video Plug-Ins
by on May 31, 2016 at 8:01:17 pm

Mac Pro 2010, 5.1

Just upgraded to El Capitan and CC 2015.1 and now Ppro doesn't see any of my video plug-ins. It sees my audio plug-ins just fine. In the Finder I can see my plug-ins in the old Aodbe/Common/Plug Ins/CC 6 thru 8/ Media Core folders - but when I open Ppro there is nothing in the effects window. I use Twixtor, Mercalli ProDad, MB Looks and Colorista all the time and I am now at a loss.

Hellllppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Just upgraded to El Capitan / CC 2015 and now Ppro doesn't find my video Plug-Ins
by on Jun 1, 2016 at 4:07:35 am

Those plugins might use some files/settings that don't probably carry over the update. Try reinstalling one?

Return to posts index

Herb SevushRe: Just upgraded to El Capitan / CC 2015 and now Ppro doesn't find my video Plug-Ins
by on Jun 1, 2016 at 12:42:43 pm

[Tero Ahlfors] " Try reinstalling one?"

I tried re-installing Mercalli ProDad from scratch and it was still not showing up. I then spoke to Adobe and they suggested removing the plug-in folders for CC 8 and CC 9 and try re-installing again. Bingo. Now the re-installs worked. Thank you Adobe.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Just upgraded to El Capitan / CC 2015 and now Ppro doesn't find my video Plug-Ins
by on Jun 1, 2016 at 10:50:41 pm

Wow, a call to Adobe Customer Service that actually solved something! Will wonders never cease?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]