ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How to make changes in a proyect whitout render the entire timeline in Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
César XomaxHow to make changes in a proyect whitout render the entire timeline in Premiere Pro
by on May 24, 2016 at 9:54:08 pm

Hello Friends.

I need to make a little change in my Project already rendered (final movie). Duration is 2 hours and the change is only one name (a tittle), about 10 seconds.
How can I change part of this project that is already finished whit out render all the timeline again using Adobe Premiere pro on a Mac?
I need to see the change in the name in the final movie only render again only that part of the project.
Maybe Temporary files... I guess.

Please, if you know how to fix this situation I would aprecciate so much your help.

Thanks.

César.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: How to make changes in a proyect whitout render the entire timeline in Premiere Pro
by on May 25, 2016 at 2:33:03 pm

You can duplicate the edit timeline, make the change, export the change and cut it into the existing file.
Yes, there is work involved in this. That's the way it goes.
Since we don't know a single thing about the codecs to which you render, we don't know if there will be image degredation when you re-export the revised file.

PP is a nice editing application. It is NOT a miracle worker. Depending on how you structure your edit project, it can work for you or against you.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: How to make changes in a proyect whitout render the entire timeline in Premiere Pro
by on May 25, 2016 at 7:10:03 pm

Hi....

This might help you...

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX
Let's Connect on Linkedin
Examples: Retail Automotive Motion Graphics Spots
Example: Customer Facing Explainer Video
Example: Infotainment & Package editorial

Return to posts index

César XomaxRe: How to make changes in a proyect whitout render the entire timeline in Premiere Pro
by on May 28, 2016 at 3:10:39 am

Hi again.
First Thing I thought was to create a cut in the final movie and insert the new part in it directly in Adobe encore but that way the movie maybe dosent rewind to the beginning.
The Preview files are the way I worked in the past but for some reason I stopped using it, I will return to that way in order to save time for long movies I am making nowadays. There is always something to change.

Thanks for the responses.

César.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]