ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CC 8.2.0 - Not Saving Open Sequence Timeline Tabs From Last Edit Session

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jona TaylorPremiere Pro CC 8.2.0 - Not Saving Open Sequence Timeline Tabs From Last Edit Session
by on May 18, 2016 at 10:48:51 am
Last Edited By Jona Taylor on May 18, 2016 at 11:00:27 am

As the Subject Line indicates, PPro is not saving the open sequence tabs after re-opening the program after previous edit sessions. In fact, the program opens with other sequence tabs opened that have been closed and not used for some time. It's almost as if the program is defaulting to some kind of info that is not being updated. I reset (shift while opening) once to see if this had any effect but nothing.

Also, why is it when I open PPro, start working, and then copy and paste a clip from the timeline into another part of the timeline, the past takes a long time (up to a minute) to happen even if it is just a short clip.

Anyone?

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Premiere Pro CC 8.2.0 - Not Saving Open Sequence Timeline Tabs From Last Edit Session
by on May 18, 2016 at 11:01:25 am

It was a bug. Is there a reason you haven't updated Premiere to the latest version?

Return to posts index

Jona TaylorRe: Premiere Pro CC 8.2.0 - Not Saving Open Sequence Timeline Tabs From Last Edit Session
by on May 18, 2016 at 11:13:19 am

Hi Tero, thank you for the reply and info.

I am on a early 2013 Macbook Pro running 10.8.5 and I have a very large documentary that I'm editing and had heard about issues in moving the project through firmware updates.

Also, I had read a lot of comments on OSX updates issues and those sort of put me off updating.

Can you honestly recommend what OSX build has the least issues with what build of PPro?

Kind regards and thanks!

Return to posts index

Jona TaylorRe: Premiere Pro CC 8.2.0 - Not Saving Open Sequence Timeline Tabs From Last Edit Session
by on May 20, 2016 at 12:39:57 pm

Workaround:

Import old project into a new project. Fixed.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]