ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

.wav files stop export to media encoder

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
barb daly.wav files stop export to media encoder
by on May 17, 2016 at 8:59:42 pm

I have two short pieces of music, .wav files on my premiere pro cc, 3 minute timeline that are keeping me from exporting my production. These files are not corrupt as I can take them into an entirely different project and export out just fine. I have also replaced these .wav music pieces with other .wav music pieces but they also stop the export process. After countless hours of research and trial and error I am deferring to you experts, pleading for a solution.
All other audio clips in this project are mp4 files. I've tried to convert the .wav to mp4 but that hasn't made a difference. I've tried to export my timeline in all available formats (H.264, QT, Animation, etc) but I just get an error message. Only when I pull off these two music pieces am I able to export. Any ideas what's going on?

Return to posts index

Oki PienandoroRe: .wav files stop export to media encoder
by on May 20, 2016 at 4:37:50 am

try to delete your cache/conform files.

------------------------------------------
Sorry for the english, not native speaker.

Return to posts index

barb dalyRe: .wav files stop export to media encoder
by on May 20, 2016 at 3:16:27 pm

Thank you for your response. I've already done that. Still nothing.
I have been able to do a work around that also has me stumped. I copied and pasted the entire timeline into a different project and new timeline within that project. I was able to export out that way. Oddly enough that specs on that timeline and project are identical to the specs on the timeline I'm struggling with. go figure!

Return to posts index

by on May 20, 2016 at 4:02:10 pm

If that the case. Perhaps that the metadata of the source/conform files in the project files is broken.
Here's an idea. export the timeline as FCP XML. This should remove all Premiere feature, retaining only the in-out point.

Are you still having trouble ? Or is it already being solved (by placing them in different project)?

The wav audio you're using. Is it conformed to the project ?
What error code did you get ?

Are the deadline is tight ? If it is, and you're exporting to H.264 as final delivery, just export the video, then mux the audio with 3rd party tools (eg:MeGUI, FFMPEG etc)

I actually have experience a rare case similar to yours, at first i thought it was an audio related case, no problem whatsoever when i playback on premiere, but giving me error almost at random times whenever i export.
But turns out it was video related (i use a mixed source Video codec file that Premiere turn out didn't like it).

But let's forget about that for a moment, but keep that option in mind.
We assume first the audio was the culprit somehow.

Can you send me the audio files if it possible ?

Return to posts index

by on May 20, 2016 at 4:31:43 pm

Sorry, i should be more clear about that.
What i mean is :
Export as FCP XML, Exit premiere.
Delete your cache files and cache database.
Open premiere again and the project files. Try to export it.
Still failed ?

Then import the FCP XML, you will have new sequence. Try export that.
Still failed ?

How do you export your file ? Directly from Premiere or is it through AME Queue?

If it is through AME, turn off AME preference to import Sequence natively. Try export that.

Return to posts index

barb dalyRe: .wav files stop export to media encoder
by on May 21, 2016 at 3:08:59 pm

Appreciate your insight. I will give those ideas a try today. I've been doing the best I can just to submit to client but do want to understand the problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]