ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

ingestion problem of Panasonic AJ-PX270 Camcorder

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Chaningestion problem of Panasonic AJ-PX270 Camcorder
by on May 10, 2016 at 4:38:00 pm

Dear All,

Recently we have a shot using Panasonic AJ-PX270 Camcorder for time lapse of an event, shot on AVC-intra 100 codec.

As the clips are long takes (over 20 mins), thus on the memory card, they are being spanned into several files.

After I drag those shots into Premiere CC 2015 to edit, premiere only recognized the first part of the shot, for the rest of the shot, cannot seems in premiere.

I try to use Adobe Prelude CC, it recognized the remaining part of the shot, but when I select the shot and choose "send to premiere", in premiere, it is the same problem again.

I end up using FCP 7 log and transfer for all those clips.

Is there any way premiere can handle these kind of clips that are spanned across several files?

Max

Return to posts index

Steve BrameRe: ingestion problem of Panasonic AJ-PX270 Camcorder
by on May 10, 2016 at 5:35:12 pm

Use the Media Browser to import the first clip of the series, or the entire folder. It should recognize spanned clips.

Asus P6X58D Premium * Core i7 950 * 24GB RAM * nVidia GeForce GTX 770 * Windows 7 Premium 64bit * System Drive - WD Caviar Black 500GB * 2nd Drive(Pagefile, Previews) - WD Velociraptor 10K drive 600GB * Media Drive - 2TB RAID0 (4 - WD Caviar Black 500GB drive) * Matrox MX02 Mini * Adobe CC * QuickTime 7.7.5
-------------------------------------------
"98% of all computer issues can be solved by simply pressing 'F1'."
Steve Brame
creative illusions Productions

Return to posts index

Max ChanRe: ingestion problem of Panasonic AJ-PX270 Camcorder
by on May 14, 2016 at 4:21:10 pm

Thanks. =)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]