ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Generating visually-reactive audio.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David BellGenerating visually-reactive audio.
by on May 9, 2016 at 1:00:32 pm

Hi,

I have a greyscale silent video which I would like to generate a reactive audio. I have found many tutorials on 'generating audio-reactive visuals' but can't seem to find any programs or information on doing the opposite. My goal is to create a tonal soundtrack to my video which varies in pitch and volume in accordance to the amount of black, grey and white pixels.

I was thinking I might be able to complete this task by simply finding an appropriate sound, eye-balling the greyscale, and key frame the volume and pitch. My problem with this method is that in parts of my video the visual tone changes are subtle and I would only be guessing at the pitch and volume changes.

I would tremendously appreciate any info or links to any relevant tutorials. I often work between Premier Pro and FCP and was dreaming of a plug-in type program, but of course I understand my desire may be a little more complicated.

Thank you for your time!

Return to posts index

Oki PienandoroRe: Generating visually-reactive audio.
by on May 20, 2016 at 4:54:10 am

Hmm...interesting..
On top of my head, i think you can do this, using scene detect. Then generate the marker based on cut.
The marker will be used as a keyframe to generate tone.

------------------------------------------
Sorry for the english, not native speaker.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]