ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Final Feature Delivery

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony BernardFinal Feature Delivery
by on May 7, 2016 at 9:27:48 pm

So I'm delivering a feature doc I cut. The company we are delivering to is asking for a Multichannel final delivery where 5.1 mix, 2.0 mix, and 2.0 M&E mixes are all encapsulated in one ProRes mov. The sound mixer has kicked out the 5.1 mix as individual mono tracks for L,R,C,LFE,Ls,Rs. Not only that but they split the 5.1 mix into dialogue, fx, m&e, and music files. So I have a total of 24 separate mono files. How might I go about making all this work in Premiere to achieve the final output they are asking for? I've attached a few screenshots to help illustrate what files I have and what my final delivery spec for audio is. Any help at all is GREATLY appreciated.

Return to posts index

Massimo Alberto CroceRe: Final Feature Delivery
by on May 7, 2016 at 10:17:10 pm

if your sequence is a simple stereo mix, you need to create a new one with mutichannel output and the route all the channels to corresponding output using the sequence mixer, remember that you can route only to a stereo channel so, use the panpot to choose the right single channel. if you tell me what res and fps and your email i can create a preset for you.

Massimo Alberto Croce
Video Editor, Colorist, Pro Tools Editor
massimoalberto.croce@gmail.com

Return to posts index

by on May 7, 2016 at 10:24:00 pm

edit:
As I can see from your screenshot, you don't have none of the stereo mix or stereo m+e and you cannot deliver full compliant, contact your sound mixer and tell him to deliver to you full Lt Rt steam

Massimo Alberto Croce

Return to posts index

Anthony BernardRe: Final Feature Delivery
by on May 7, 2016 at 11:34:59 pm

Thank you so much for the response. I actually think have figured it out thanks to you directing me to the routing on the mixer panel. I realized I hadn't routed everything quite right. Now I just have to get the 2.0 M&E mix from our mixer and I should be good to go!

Thanks again Massimo!

Return to posts index

by on May 7, 2016 at 11:50:55 pm

you are welcome!

Massimo Alberto Croce

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]