ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Multicam Audio

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alec gitelmanMulticam Audio
by on Apr 25, 2016 at 10:14:32 pm

Hi,

Could anyone point out a way to a comprehensive Multicam Audio primer/explainer that could clear up the mystery of how Premiere handles audio when using Multicam? For example, I have a project now where I have created 2 multicam clips using "Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence" function, and based on which of the two cameras the program decided to use as #1 I get either one channel of audio coming through in the edit or 4, translating into sound coming through both channels or just Left, and I do not know what to do to make it come through both.

I am looking for a guide rather than a single solution, although that would also be helpful.

Any help?
Thanks!

Return to posts index

Herb SevushRe: Multicam Audio
by on Apr 25, 2016 at 10:40:03 pm

[alec gitelman] "Could anyone point out a way to a comprehensive Multicam Audio primer/explainer that could clear up the mystery of how Premiere handles audio when using Multicam?"

No. The Ppro documentation is terrible and the way Ppro handles multicam audio is complex.

I tried explaining it here:

https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/3/975958

Read that and then come back to me with specific questions.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

alec gitelmanRe: Multicam Audio
by on Apr 26, 2016 at 3:18:00 pm

Not sure I follow everything but learning about different ways to multiclip has helped.

Thank you for your help and I'm pretty sure I'll come back with more questions :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]