ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Audio repeat glitch at end of clip

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke SwedenAudio repeat glitch at end of clip
by on Apr 16, 2016 at 11:55:13 pm

When exporting to AME, if there are any blank video frames, such as in a fade out at the end of a clip, the audio will repeat the last 2 seconds or so until the absolute end of the clip is reached.

I already googled this and found that the only workaround is to render using Premiere Pro rather than AME. The last post regarding this was 2 years ago. Anyone know when Adobe is gonna fix this glitch in AME?

Return to posts index

joe NajeraRe: Audio repeat glitch at end of clip
by on Apr 20, 2016 at 5:06:39 pm

I believe this bug is what you're talking about. There's supposed to be a fix coming soon.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/8637740

joe

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Audio repeat glitch at end of clip
by on Apr 20, 2016 at 8:12:36 pm

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Steven J CaseyRe: Audio repeat glitch at end of clip
by on Apr 29, 2016 at 9:09:18 pm

Just came here looking for an answer to this. Thought I was going insane for a while since my timeline is one track with some text laid on top, about as far from complex as possible.. I even took out the video track, leaving only the audio, still getting this repeat thing. There's no fading, I trimmed the audio off, deleted it and reimported, restarted PPro, restart the machine, still the same thing. Frustrating to hear they've known of the bug for two years and still it's here? ugh.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Audio repeat glitch at end of clip
by on Apr 29, 2016 at 10:05:08 pm

Oh well, at least we're less than 2 months away from the latest upgrades. I saw a video from Adobe on the newest features in Premiere Pro, Audition and AME and if they add fixing this audio bug it's gonna be sweet.

Return to posts index

Tom ValensRe: Audio repeat glitch at end of clip
by on Apr 30, 2016 at 3:29:38 am

I just ran into this problem myself. For me, the problem was the end of the last audio repeating over a silent title until the next audio clip started. One person mentioned it was fixed by turning on (or off, I can't remember) the "Import Sequences Natively" box in the AME Preferences - but this didn't work for me. If I render Directly from PP ("Export" rather than "Queue") it's fine, but then I don't have the advantages of Media Encoder. One workaround that worked for me was to place a blank audio clip (any clip with the audio turned all the way down) on the timeline anywhere there isn't an audio track. PP 2015.2 Release 9.2.0 build, AME 2015.0.2, Mac Pro (late 2013), OSX 10.10.3.

Tom Valens
Tamalpais Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]