First time poster. Have an issue where video thumbnails are being incorrectly rendered in the thumbnail view of Media Browser. What I see is two duplicate images in one thumb which are discoloured. A bit of Googling/common sense usually provides an answer but this eludes me, hence the post.
- Video were shot on an iPhone6 using FilmicPro
- Many videos were shot using the same settings. Some are fine, others not
- Video displays just fine in Finder and plays correctly in QuickTimePlayer
- System is a Macbook Pro, 16GB, plenty of disk space, OS X El Capitan 10.11.3
- Latest version of Premiere Pro CC - 2015.2. Build 9.2.0 (41)
- A quick comparison of the file info in QuickTime inspector shows only one difference. Non working file bitrate=29.27. Working file=30.20.
- Did the usual full system restart just in case
- Have around 200 files in the one folder. Separated these into around 8 folders of 25 each in case there were too many files in the one folder. Saw references to this, no luck.
- Now getting 'media pending' on some thumbs. This is new.
Very frustrating. Completely lost with this and burning hours messing around trying to get a fix rather than doing the job in hand.
Did you ever solve this issue? This has been plaguing me. I even did a full system format/reinstall on my main editing computer and the problem persists. Like you, it's only affecting some files, not others, all of which were recorded with exactly the same settings at exactly the same time. Only difference is mine either show a solid red color, or "media pending" forever. Driving me nuts and I don't have any solutions in sight.