ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Mixing down the audio of a Multiclip

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darren LeeMixing down the audio of a Multiclip
by on Apr 14, 2016 at 7:55:32 am

Hi, I'm having problems with the audio when editing a Multiclip, it seems a lot of other people are too https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/3/975940

I have two camera tracks each with their own audio, but I want both cameras to use both audio tracks at the same time. This doesn't seem possible, as when switching cameras it switches the audio too

I thought one way round this would be to blend or mix down both audio channels into one source that I can duplicate on both Audio tracks.

Is this possible without opening an external editor?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Darren LeeRe: Mixing down the audio of a Multiclip
by on Apr 14, 2016 at 8:55:21 am

On hack I tried that seems to work is to make a subsequence of the audio tracks...

Return to posts index

Herb SevushRe: Mixing down the audio of a Multiclip
by on Apr 14, 2016 at 12:55:55 pm

[Darren Lee] "I have two camera tracks each with their own audio, but I want both cameras to use both audio tracks at the same time. This doesn't seem possible, as when switching cameras it switches the audio too"

When making your multiclips chose "All cameras" in the audio portion of the dialogue box. In your case this will give you all 4 tracks of audio whenever you lay down a clip.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]