ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

export frame not working

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Cooneyexport frame not working
by on Apr 11, 2016 at 7:31:06 pm

I'm a long time Mac user.. just moved over to PC a couple weeks ago. I'm having an issue within PPro where I'm not able to export a stillframe. The camera is there below the canvas and viewer, but when I click it nothing happens... no dialog box pops up to ask me what file I want to save it as.. just doesn't do anything. anyone else having this issue? thanks. Not sure if it's just a dumb Mac dude on a PC ... but I don't think so.. and ya never know. thanks.

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: export frame not working
by on Apr 11, 2016 at 8:32:51 pm

Have you tried putting in an in and out point on the same place on the timeline?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Brian CooneyRe: export frame not working
by on Apr 11, 2016 at 8:47:58 pm

I thought for sure that was gonna work! great idea.. but just tried it and no go. thanks tho.

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

Brian CooneyRe: export frame not working
by on Apr 12, 2016 at 12:37:28 am

OK SO I FOUND A FIX.... evidently if you click on the button editor symbol  in the window from which you want to export the still (either Program or Source monitor), then click Reset Layout and OK, this fixes the problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]