ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Warning: Low level exception in Adobe player:(

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kannan RaghavanWarning: Low level exception in Adobe player:(
by on Apr 11, 2016 at 7:22:51 am

Hi guys. I've been using PrPro for over a year now. Most of what I do is ingest footage and cut it at the same time (growing files) in PrPro CC for live sports programs. It worked great till the last time I did it last month. Two days back, I started another project and i keep getting the error every 5-8 minutes. I'll have to force quit the app and open it again. It is causing a big headache. I use a BM Ultrastudio express for video IO.
The only thing (well, the one BIG thing) that has changed from last month is that I loaded Matrox drivers to use my MX02 max at home. I've uninstalled it as soon as this problem started. I've also installed de,o versions of Izotope RX5 plugins. But I don't use the plugins for this project. Working in ProRes 422 1080i50 all the way.
I've tried a uninstall (and running Adobe Cleaner app) and reinstalling the CC apps, repairing disk permissions. No help at all. I'll try deleting Media Cache tonight when i go in to work. Anything else I can try?
PLEASE HELP!!!

Kannan Raghavan
The Big Toad Films Pte. Ltd.

Return to posts index

Kannan RaghavanRe: Warning: Low level exception in Adobe player:(
by on Apr 11, 2016 at 7:30:26 am

I am using a Promise R4 RAID 5 array, rMBP 2.7GHz core i7 with 16 GB RAM

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Kannan RaghavanRe: Warning: Low level exception in Adobe player:(
by on Apr 12, 2016 at 2:56:24 am

Am able to load the clips from the media browser directly in the source monitor by double clicking and edit without the error popping up. I think I'll just do that. As soon as I import a growing file into a project and start cutting, the error pops up every few minutes:(

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Rino MasayaRe: Warning: Low level exception in Adobe player:(
by on Apr 21, 2016 at 6:33:53 am

More about Exceptions......System level Exceptions Vs Application level Exceptions

Rino

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]