ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere and AME export times problem

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel ArvidssonPremiere and AME export times problem
by on Apr 5, 2016 at 9:21:42 am

Since premiere 2015 update, it has starting to give me compiling errors alot, but AME works better but still crashes on alot of exports.

Both premiere/AME both have problem to populate the cpu on work. Mostly it renders using only 5% of the cpu's!
Before I think it was around 80-90% on export.

Installing 2014 as we type to se if that still would work). But this is pure narow down the problem.

Also I have stock images in jpg. A few of them gives me red renderbar but plays anyway in timeline. But it slows down export alot. I could resave the stock images
from 6k to 5k and the render bar then goes to yellow as it should. When comparing a problem jpg to one that works fine. The problem jpg is just 100pixels wider or so than the imats that
works fine. The one that is working is 24bit instead of only 8 and about 3 times larges in file size. So you would expect it to be an inverted problem.

My colleague also have a super micro workstation and latest premiere and on his computer the same jpeg show up as yellow in renderbar?? It's not the same motherboard in his workstation close anyway and latest premiere. He have no Io card in it and not the same nvidia card.

I have trashed the prefs by holding the control and shift in both AME and Premiere (thoe I still have my export presets left since it syncs it online.). I cleaned the cash files.

Not sure what to do or check next? Im running windows 8.1 professional so perhaps upgrading to windows 10 professional fixes it. But I dont think it will...

Im working of an internal 4 disk raid so I would leave reinstall to the very last option since I would need to restore from backups.

All adobe programs is newly reinstalled a couple of month ago anyway.

I have about a huge pile of movies that needs to be exported so If you have any advice please do.

Supermicro 7047A-T workstation inkl:
x9dai mother board
2 x 3.1 GHz 8-core Xeon E5-2687W
8 x 8 GB DDR3 ECC reg 1600 MHz, Samsung
240 GB SSD, Intel 520
EVGA GeForce GTX 690
240 GB SSD for os
internal raid with 523mb/s write and 531mb/s read (4 disks)
Running windows 8.1 professional
BMD decklink extreme 4k

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Premiere and AME export times problem
by on Apr 5, 2016 at 10:09:59 am

Timeline settings? Export settings? What formats do you have on your timeline?

Return to posts index

Joel ArvidssonRe: Premiere and AME export times problem
by on Apr 5, 2016 at 11:31:35 am

Timelines settings:
I always work in the RED R3D 1080p 16x9 25p setting.

Export Settings
I only use these (from these renders I export h264 for delivery)

Black Magic AVI File
1080p
Uncompressed
progressive
Maximum render quality

And also

GoPro Cineform
YUV 10-bit and some times the RGBA 12bit when alpha channel is needed.
Always use maximum Render Quality. And never use previews.

Formats in the timeline
Red R3D, h264 stockfootage, jpg stock images, .Ai graphic, png images.

Thats it!

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Joel ArvidssonRe: Premiere and AME export times problem
by on Apr 5, 2016 at 11:34:23 am

I forgot to mention that I used Premieres own title tool aswell for som text. I know it sucks, but I wanted to skip jumping back and forth for once into AE.

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]