ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Text Animation

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam HarperText Animation
by on Apr 4, 2016 at 9:56:44 am

Hi all,

I'm helping out on a YouTube channel where we put out fortnightly episodes of a 'news' show as it were and we're in the process of trying to figure out ways to speed up the making of each episode. We have a 'text box' as it were that appears and disappears throughout the show. It looks like this;

We have an animation for each part of the text box as it appears and disappears. So one for the white box, one for the text and one for the slightly transparent black layer behind the text. Here's where our problem lies. Obviously each time it appears there is a different text, so the length of the black layer has to be changed and it has to stay on screen for a different length of time. Every time we adjust it we are having to go to each individual key frame and make adjustments, which as you can imagine is incredibly time consuming especially when it appears multiple times. I get that that the physical length of the black layer will probably need adjusting manually each time but when it comes to the length of time each text box appears on screen, is there a simple way to extend or shorten it without continuously fiddling with the keyframes?

If you need more info, like a screen shot or you want to see the actual animation itself, just let me know.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]