- The video is of a still image with music.
- I want the audio to be of highest possible quality, and the video to be a decent 720p image.
- The audio format is 44.1kHz, 16 bit PCM.
- The original still image resolution is greater than 1280 x 720.
The questions I have are:
• As the audio will be compressed, will I gain any quality by re-sampling the 44.1kHz PCM signal to 48kHz AAC)?
• What AAC version is best for quality?
• Given the video is a still image, does the frame rate even matter? Should I choose 10fps(the lowest)?
• Should the target bit rate be lower for a still image?
• What are the best 'Key Frame Distance' settings for a still image?