ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio and playback issues in Premier Pro CC and CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
batya lewbelAudio and playback issues in Premier Pro CC and CS6
by on Mar 19, 2016 at 8:14:19 pm

Hey I posted in here fairly recently after downloading Adobe CC for my computer because a client preferred working in it rather than CS6.
Now here's the rundown of my computer hardware and I already know it's not great (Any suggestions for what to get when I can eventually upgrade is also appreciated. ideally if I could one day buy more ram and memory cards to plug into my current desktop rather than buying a new computer that would be ideal)

So I'm working on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit SP1(my dad built my desktop and here all the info I get off Speccy about it's parts)
-CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
Deneb 45nm Technology
-RAM: 8.00 Dual Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz
-Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. CG1330(AM3)
-Graphics: VX2770 Series j (1920x1080@60Hz)
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (ASUSTeK Computer Inc)
-Hard Drives: 932GB Seagate ST31000528AS ATA Device (SATA)
-Optical Drives: HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14Ns40

Now my current problem I posted about a bit because I was having these issues in CC with playback and audio. Audio would cut out randomly and playback would pause, seemingly based on it's own digital whims. I asked the client if he would be ok with me working in CS6 instead (and I've been working in CS6 on this computer with no major issues for about 3 years) and he gave me the greenlight but now these audio and playback issues seem to have carried over to CS6 where I've never had issues like this before.
I uninstalled CC to try and clear up more hard drive space and I have all the cache and preview files saved to the drive that contains all my footage. (The footage comes from a lot of different sources from a Canon, to a Sony, to an Iphone. But at least some of the footage comes from the same camera that was used to shoot my short film which I edited on this very same computer with no major problems)
The computer is very clean I barely use it for anything aside from editing so there aren't loads of extraneous temporary files or old project files lying around. I back that stuff up and remove it from my desktop so while the computer doesn't have a lot of space both my C and D drives are only half full.
And now as I typed this out with CS6 just sitting up on my desktop and me not using it the following error message popped up:
Premier has an encountered an error [..\..Src\Component\ComponentChain.cpp-519]
Please help?

Return to posts index

Trevor AsquerthianRe: Audio and playback issues in Premier Pro CC and CS6
by on Mar 20, 2016 at 9:57:15 am

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1241741

Is a thread I found after suffering audio drop outs on a brand new nMP installation.

Seems like on ongoing problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]