ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Encode 23fps to 29.97fps

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zachary BauerEncode 23fps to 29.97fps
by on Mar 17, 2016 at 1:20:33 pm

I have a project where the video files recorded were given to me in 23.00fps. I have never been given project files in that exact frame rate before.

My project settings need to be 24.97fps so needless to say, when I bring these files into Premiere, the video and audio don't line up.

What is the best course of action? I have at my disposal Adobe Encoder or handbrake but my first attempt didn't make it any better when I brought the new file into Premiere.

How do I fix this and what settings should I use?

Thanks!

Zac
http://AnAmericanHomestead.com

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: Encode 23fps to 29.97fps
by on Mar 17, 2016 at 11:24:42 pm

do you mean 23.976 into a 29.97 fps? 24.97 never heard of that. 23 might be variable framerate(which causes audio issues) which would require handbrake transcoded to quicktime png first. then take the new 23fps and drop into 24.97(if that really is what you want) and it should speed it up. or use clip-pixel motion to convert with optical conversion so there's no speed change.

Return to posts index

Zachary BauerRe: Encode 23fps to 29.97fps
by on Mar 21, 2016 at 2:28:57 pm

I'm sorry...yes I meant to say 29.97 Oops!

I have handbrake. All the files are 23.00 which I've never seen before. I'll try the handbrake. I've never heard of clip pixel motion to convert optical conversion...but I'll google it. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]