ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Need to lengthen a clip in the middle of video without cutting or trimming time of other clips, how do I do this?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Krista HoffmasterNeed to lengthen a clip in the middle of video without cutting or trimming time of other clips, how do I do this?
by on Mar 17, 2016 at 9:20:37 am

I am new to Premiere Pro CS6 and I need to lengthen a clip in the middle of my video. I am not a pro yet, so I was wondering if there was a tool that would do this without trimming the time of the other footage of photos that are in the clip. I have searched google many times with different ways to say it, but nothing has come up.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Need to lengthen a clip in the middle of video without cutting or trimming time of other clips, how do I do this?
by on Mar 17, 2016 at 10:40:09 am

Use the ripple tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/atv/cs6-tutorials/editing-with-the-rip...

Return to posts index

Jeff PuleraRe: Need to lengthen a clip in the middle of video without cutting or trimming time of other clips, how do I do this?
by on Mar 17, 2016 at 2:03:51 pm

If you hold down the CTRL key while dragging the IN or OUT point of a clip, it will move everything else accordingly. When putting mouse cursor over end of clip, it should turn to a red bracket when in position to extend clip end - press CTRL and it turns yellow and then it will ripple. If you make a mistake, CTRL-Z undo, so no worries.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Oliver BondRe: Need to lengthen a clip in the middle of video without cutting or trimming time of other clips, how do I do this?
by on Apr 9, 2016 at 7:25:52 am

You can easily lengthen your clip in the middle of video by means of Viosk video editor. I've been using this tools for months and it wokrks really great for me!

Return to posts index

Glenn SakatchRe: Need to lengthen a clip in the middle of video without cutting or trimming time of other clips, how do I do this?
by on Apr 9, 2016 at 5:11:52 pm

Sure, take a simple editing function question and turn it into a sales pitch!!!

Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]