ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro "Danger Bars" crashing my project

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael MazurPremiere Pro "Danger Bars" crashing my project
by on Mar 8, 2016 at 9:01:44 pm

I have imported an XML of a FCP7 project file into Premiere Pro CC. The project is for a feature documentary that I have been working on for many years so starting over simply is not an option. I completed a color grade in Davinci Resolve and rendered a finished video which I laid over most of the timeline. I have been able to reconnect all of the other video sources but have been unable to change the track with the Davinci render due to it being covered in diagonal lines that I'm told are danger bars which indicate a variance in the length of a clip vs the amount of media linked to the clip. This would be a pretty simple fix if I could just delete the file but unfortunately I can't seem to do anything to it. If I try and right click the track, nothing happens, as in no menu appears. If I attempt to cut the track with either a keyboard shortcut or the blade tool the app crashes immediately. I have been trying to remedy this for a few hours now and have made no progress. Please help! I'd be happy with just being able to delete the track so I can move on.

I've uploaded a photo of the timeline. The problem area is on track 3.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]