ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Timeline Cleaning for Coloring Keeping Only Visible Top Segments and Automaticaly Deleting Below Segments

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Juan TamboliniTimeline Cleaning for Coloring Keeping Only Visible Top Segments and Automaticaly Deleting Below Segments
by on Feb 28, 2016 at 12:18:26 am

Hi, is it possible to automatucally clean the timeline deleting the not visible takes for coloring in premiere? How do I delete video segments below the top visible chosen camera takes (the easy way)? I mean if there is an easy work around on this instead of having to delete unused cameras one by one from the tracks below the visible segments of video. I have noticed that in a timeline for a music video clip, for instance, in which you have 30 tracks with diferent takes and you cut to have the visible takes which you want in your video in many different tracks, but with all the remaining takes before in the below tracks, when coloring having those unused takes slows the computer a lot once you start throwing some filters and plugins in the top segments of video. Having to delete take by takes is time consuming and I figure one could do this with some tool or script, is it possible?

Return to posts index

Eric SantiagoRe: Timeline Cleaning for Coloring Keeping Only Visible Top Segments and Automaticaly Deleting Below Segments
by on Feb 28, 2016 at 2:50:50 am

I have asked about a collapse option similar to FCPX function.
So far nothing.

Return to posts index

Juan TamboliniRe: Timeline Cleaning for Coloring Keeping Only Visible Top Segments and Automaticaly Deleting Below Segments
by on Feb 28, 2016 at 4:40:49 am

I have a memory about reading something about this, I think it´s possible in premiere cc but I don´t know how :( It would be so usefull!!! If it is not possible somebody should request this function to adobe for future update, since the logically is possible with a simple script.
WE WANT COLLAPSE ALL TRACKS INTO ONE :D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]