ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

problem with modifying audio channels in premiere CC after a plural eyes synchronization

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marc De Costerproblem with modifying audio channels in premiere CC after a plural eyes synchronization
by on Feb 23, 2016 at 5:42:19 pm

Hi. I'm working on a TV show right now and the sound was recorded on a cantar. It means that I have 8 tracks of audio (including a mix down on tracks 7 and 8)
I tried to use a technique of adaptive tracks (and put the 8 track under a single mono track) but I have problems.
I made tests before the shooting and everything was alright but now that I used Plural Eyes to sync my audio before importing it in Premiere it's not working anymore.
I imported an xml from Plural Eyes and it makes me an automatic 8 mono tracks timeline. So my first problem is: when I merge them to create new clips with synchronized audio and video, I can't modify the audio channel and put the 8 tracks on a single mono track anymore. Premiere doesn't allow me that.
So I tried to change this 8 mono tracks files to 2 mono playing just the tracks 7 and 8. And it works .... but .... while working, if I make a match frame from my timeline to my source viewer (for any reason), though the audio source is showing me tracks 7 and 8, when I put the file back in the timeline, it puts tracks 1 and 2 instead! And the weird thing is, if instead of using my shorcut insert or overwrite I use the drag and drop it works! But I can't work that way, the project is too heavy to let me avoid to use my match frames and my shortcut Do you have an idea? Did you hear about a bug? Thanx a lot

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]