ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Masking key frame problem in premiere cs6

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick UsherMasking key frame problem in premiere cs6
by on Feb 17, 2016 at 7:09:38 pm

I am creating split screen effects on Premiere Pro CS6. The idea is to have full frame shots to start full frame and then shrink back in to a small square and then have more shots slide in to frame in boxes as well. I have been using the masking tool to mask the shots to the shape I want then using the key frames to move the masked shots around. I have already used this effect in my timeline a couple of times but now it won't work! I am using exactly the same process that worked before but now it refuses to move. I will add a key frame to the masked clip in the position I want it to start then scroll to the point I want the shot to have moved in to frame and add another key frame (simple key frame moves) but it is just not doing it anymore. I can lay a key frame at one point, move the shot in to frame and lay another key frame but the shot just stays there and doesn't move!

It may be user error but if anyone know of any reason please let me know! Hope I've explained it well I can elaborate further if need

Nick

Return to posts index

Nick UsherRe: Masking key frame problem in premiere cs6
by on Feb 17, 2016 at 9:52:30 pm

No need for a reply I have sorted this problem. The answer is that I had time remapped the footage that i was trying to move with key frames. If you have the same problem look at exporting the footage clean after you have time remapped it and then use the key frame masks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]