ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Shared Multicams

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kay CappsShared Multicams
by on Feb 17, 2016 at 12:12:44 am

Hi Everyone,

I've been an avid AE and editor for most of my career. And I've finally taken the plunge into premiere and it's awesome. I am curious though about shared project environments.

In avid we use multicam groups - which are easy enough to create in premiere in a single project however, how would I be able to share "groups" or multicam sequences with other editors? Any workflow tips are greatly appreciated and if there is another thread that I didn't catch let me know and I'll check there.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Return to posts index

Andrew KimeryRe: Shared Multicams
by on Feb 17, 2016 at 1:33:43 am

You can use the Media Browser in PPro to go into any other PPro project and copy out what you want (media, folders, sequences, etc.,).

For example, you and Bob are working together and you each have your own project. If you make the multicam sequences in your project all Bob has to do is open his project, go to the Media Browser, navigate to the multicam sequences in your project and import them into his project. If and you and Bob are sharing the same media then just the multicam sequences will be imported. If the multicam sequences contain media that Bob does not have in his project then that media will be imported into Bob's project as well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]