ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

[../../../../MediaFoundation/API/Inc/MFBinaryData.h-62], An input contract violation has occurred

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Santamaria[../../../../MediaFoundation/API/Inc/MFBinaryData.h-62], An input contract violation has occurred
by on Feb 8, 2016 at 11:40:18 pm

Hi, I have been trying to utilize Quicktime movies ingested through Final Cut Pro X 10.2.2 and now 10.2.3 into the latest version of Premiere. They are shot and ingested with the AVC Intra Codec. Premiere crashes every time upon import and gives the following message: [../../../../MediaFoundation/API/Inc/MFBinaryData.h-62] along with a message: An input contract violation has occurred.

Some specifics. All attempts to import the footage have been Mac based on various Macs running either Yosemite or El Capitan. The files open fine in Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Pro 7. They work in Quicktime and Quicktime 7. The Codec is AVC-Intra (1080P30 for the video and (LinearPCM) for the audio.

Has anyone dealt with this? I'm unable to find anything relevant to this specific issue in my searches. The one other post I found about that error message was on the Adobe Forums and dead-ended with an Adobe Expert unable to answer the question. They suggested repairing disk permissions which the user tried and when it still didn't fix the issue, the Expert left the conversation. I have tried that as well with no luck.

I'll post on some other forums as well to see what I can turn up.

Best, David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]