ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Build presentation with multicam

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andreas SchulzBuild presentation with multicam
by on Feb 2, 2016 at 9:52:03 am

Hey guys,

I wonder if there is a more or less quick and easy way to get to that result: http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/1641544/Video/Requirement_Management_Principl... using only Premiere Pro.

At the moment I'm first using Premiere Pro to edit the video and than put in a program called articulate reply (Articulate Replay - E-Learning Video & Screencast Software) to put it together with the powerpoint presentation.
I recently learned that there is a very easy way to clip the powerpoint into the video stream using the multicam feature.

Now to the actual question. Is there a way to automate the transitions between the powerpoint pictures and the video so either or is showing smaller in the corner like in the example above.
I thought about creating a custom transition I can just put onto the whole video, but that doesn't really worked out so far.

Anybody any suggestions or maybe even a template I could use? ;)

Return to posts index

Jon DoughtieRe: Build presentation with multicam
by on Feb 2, 2016 at 9:54:41 pm

I would think multicam would be overkill, but that's me. You may prefer to edit in a different style.

This is mostly pretty straightforward shrink-backs of presenter to reveal the presentation materials. Once you have created one keyframe for the shrink-back and the restore to full screen, you can copy, paste and position those keyframes as needed.

If it gets a little hairy due to long run time, just break up the primary clip into smaller clips at points where the presenter is full screen.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2014 (as of 7/2015)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]