ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro looks different on Macbook Pro and iMac?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul JonesPremiere Pro looks different on Macbook Pro and iMac?
by on Jan 23, 2016 at 8:41:49 am

Hello
I'm hoping these an easy answer to this.
I am working on a Premiere Pro CC 2015 project on my Macbook Pro
Unfortunately one of my plugins refuse to work on my Macbook Pro but for some strange reason works on my iMac so I will have to continue the project on that machine.

When I open the project on the iMac all the titles are misplaced, zoomed, out of alignment etc.
I am opening the project from the same hard drive on both machines with exactly the same version of Premiere Pro.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening as I haven't had this before and jumping a project between my Macbook Pro and iMac has never been a problem before.
Thanks
Paul

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Premiere Pro looks different on Macbook Pro and iMac?
by on Jan 23, 2016 at 11:34:53 am

Are you using a font that is unavailable on the iMac?

Return to posts index

Paul JonesRe: Premiere Pro looks different on Macbook Pro and iMac?
by on Jan 23, 2016 at 1:39:42 pm

Yes the font is installed on both Macs.
On looking further into this it's actually happening in After Effects which is where Premiere Pro is sourcing the the titles via linking.
When you open the After Effects project on the iMac it has the correct font but everything is oversized and offset which is what's showing in Premiere Pro when linked.
I'll put a post on the AE forum later but any suggestions on here would be great.
Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]