ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere, after effect, reverted back to trail?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel ArvidssonPremiere, after effect, reverted back to trail?
by on Jan 22, 2016 at 3:26:22 pm
Last Edited By Joel Arvidsson on Jan 22, 2016 at 3:27:14 pm

Today I could not almost any adobe apps. The only one that worked was AME. When I click on the other adobe programs I get prompted to login. I login, and get the

Thank You
Creative cloud will now be licensed for ...username.. click on continue to enjoy the sotware.

Still it reverts back to the preiveos please sign.

After some adobe support they say I must unistall all Adobe sofware and install fpcx... kidding
They say I need to reinstall all adobe apps. Thats not what I was hoping for just to fix an adobe bug.
The only explanation was "Somewhere or the other activation has been hampered". I bet its is an better fix for this than reinstall all.

So what should you think of when uninstallin and reinstalling after effect with plugins and scripts, and premier and plugins, presets, shortcut to make it as seamless as possible?

AME is still working thoe?

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Joel ArvidssonRe: Premiere, after effect, reverted back to trail?
by on Jan 24, 2016 at 11:57:29 pm

Now I have uninstalled all adobe programs from the adobe manager.

Then I deleted them from windows programs and features.

Then I runned Adobes cleaner tool.

After that I have installed premiere (and AME wich follows along with premiere).Premiere is still trial and AME is working as aspected. I tried this twice with same result. Not sure what to try next.

joelarvidsson@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]