ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Multiple Editors Working Remotely on DOC

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Romina ReyMultiple Editors Working Remotely on DOC
by on Jan 21, 2016 at 11:35:39 pm

Hello All,

We are starting the process of editing a documentary on Adobe Premiere Pro and I would like some help in setting up a great workflow as we will be adding things to the project throughout. However, there are two editors working on the same project each with their own drive containing all the footage and materials needed for the project.

I was wondering how to go about being able to update the project file once each editor is done working on it for the day?

Also how can two editors remotely work on the same project at the same time but sort of 'merge' if you will the project file so that they each are able to see the changes to certain sections and or any bins added to the project?

Do we need to have a cloud or server or can each editor have their own master drive containing everything while obviously having a separate backup in case of any sort of problems or corruption and just exchange project files?

I thank you in advance for your time and I welcome any sort of suggestions for best possible workflow for a feature documentary.

Romina

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: Multiple Editors Working Remotely on DOC
by on Jan 22, 2016 at 4:32:50 pm

Hi Romina...

it looks like this thread may apply to you....

https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/3/963613#963733

hope this helps...

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX
Let's Connect on Linkedin
Examples: Retail Automotive Motion Graphics Spots
Example: Customer Facing Explainer Video
Example: Infotainment & Package editorial

Return to posts index

Romina ReyRe: Multiple Editors Working Remotely on DOC
by on Jan 23, 2016 at 7:08:22 am

Thanks Alex, That thread helped me a lot. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Best,
Romina

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]