ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

A/V Out of Synch on Export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dre MarkA/V Out of Synch on Export
by on Jan 15, 2016 at 9:08:41 pm

Hi all. So i have a nifty 2 min-long video in Premiere Pro CC. When I export it (I used Encoder) the audio ends up being a full 2 seconds earlier than the video, so very out of synch.

I've tried exporting around 20 secs and these short clips turn out great. I go back and try the full 2 minutes and it's out of synch again...

The file has transparency, so I've been doing Quicktime with the PNG codec. I have been fully rendering the video in Premiere Pro before exporting to Encoder.

Ideas? I've tried this at least 6 times today to no avail...

Return to posts index

Dre MarkRe: A/V Out of Synch on Export
by on Jan 15, 2016 at 10:54:43 pm

...I think it's the PNG codec. I switched to a different project that has been exporting just fine, and exported it as Quick Time/PNG and same result -- it's actually the audio running at the correct speed but the graphics/video all in slo mo, causing out of sync. Weird!

Any ideas why this is happening? I guess I'll try a different codec for the other video. I had tried H.264 but the transparency had issues. It's a green screen project--the background was completely disappearing and was replaced with black when using H.264 -- something that's never happened before...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]